Training this year is in Dearborn, MI from April 14-18, 2014.
We will be offering the following classes:
- Contract Training- This Course is designed to provide an extensive overview of the newly negotiated 2012 National Agreement. (All 3 Days)
- Bargaining- This Course teaches proper collective bargaining techniques. This includes a step-by-step approach to bargaining. Office Closures, Re-locations, and Renovations. (2 Days)
- Grievance Training/Adverse Actions- This Course is designed to teach proper grievance processing and adverse action handling to both the beginning and advance steward. (2 Days)
- Unfair Labor Practices (ULPS)- This Course discusses meetings (Formal Discussion bypass, Scope of Bargaining, Interference and ULPS, ETC.) (1 Day)
- Grievtrac- Our new one-stop tool to help you manage and file grievances, from inception until arbitration! (1 Day)
How do we sign up?
Reservations can be reserved at the Website (click here) or by telephone at: 313-592-3622. (The Reservation code is 2256)
The Room Rate: 100.00 Per nights
There is also a Registration Fee for the training, which is also 100.00 for the training conference. The Registration Form is attached here!
That form should be sent via mail :
6623 Armour Dr.
Oakland, CA 94611
Or Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org